holy cows Jam! Your kids are getting so big! And so cute! My sister in law fixes my blog! I hate to say that I still don't know what I'm doing other than posting! And my new thing is the slide shows, I can do that and that's about it! So I don't know where she gets them, I think that she has a program that she gets them from!
What a beautiful family! Your children are gorgeous! I can't believe how different Chandler looks! Time really does fly! I am so excited you found us and we look forward to keep up with what your family is up to!! Looks like everything is going great!!:)
2 comments:
holy cows Jam! Your kids are getting so big! And so cute! My sister in law fixes my blog! I hate to say that I still don't know what I'm doing other than posting! And my new thing is the slide shows, I can do that and that's about it! So I don't know where she gets them, I think that she has a program that she gets them from!
What a beautiful family! Your children are gorgeous! I can't believe how different Chandler looks! Time really does fly! I am so excited you found us and we look forward to keep up with what your family is up to!! Looks like everything is going great!!:)
Post a Comment