Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Magic

Wow this summer has flown. School is in less than a week and I have mixed emotions. I hate the freedom that school takes away from our family time, but enjoy the freedom that school gives to me!
I have been busy lately working on a home that we picked up in Rigby. It has been a learning project but somewhat stressful. I have also decided that working from home is not all it is cracked up to be. I have had a hard time balancing family life and work. It is too tempting to stop working to do laundry or dishes and hard to not remember something I need to do and go do it even when it is not my "scheduled" work time--but we are working through it and hopefully school will help us more with our schedule.

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Hey, I didn't know you had taken home with you!

I'm sending my RED daughter to seminary this yr - my first yr having to deal with "school" EVER, even though she's not really a part of the "public school system". The lady in the seminary office promised to send me a list of holidays and such, since I have NO CLUE when they would be off.

It's been nice running into you at church. Russ said "Hi Jamie" the other day but you didn't see him. lol!

Pirate Princess said...

lol - that's supposed to read, "Hey, I didn't know you had taken WORK home with you"...

Let's hear it for proof reading! :P