We found out on Wednesday that we are having a BOY.
We are so excited to even things out. Chandler was relieved!
In other news we are moving to Ammon! (I know, big move).
The house we are renting is for sale and we found out the landlords have been in foreclosure, so we started looking for something else and found it.
We are really excited because although it is a smaller house and older it has almost an acre of land and a
FENCE, and tReEs.
We are so happy to have privacy- something we haven't had for a year now. Yippeee
We are so excited to even things out. Chandler was relieved!
In other news we are moving to Ammon! (I know, big move).
The house we are renting is for sale and we found out the landlords have been in foreclosure, so we started looking for something else and found it.
We are really excited because although it is a smaller house and older it has almost an acre of land and a
FENCE, and tReEs.
We are so happy to have privacy- something we haven't had for a year now. Yippeee
8 comments:
We're so excited to have you guys as neighbors. You will LOVE this ward too, it's awesome. :) Are the kids going to transfer schools or are you just going to keep them in theirs?
Oh GOODNESS! That's the same thing that happened to us in St Anthony! So glad you found a place promptly that you are happy with!
Congrats on the "boy" news again... I know you're excited! :)
Congratulations!! I can't believe your family is growing again. How jealous I am!! I miss you and love you!
Congratulations on the NEW BOY!! That is great!!
Congrats! I am really happy for you guys! Sad you are moving, but so glad we get to see ya during t-ball!
Yay a boy! So sweet! I'm very happy for you!
OMG!! What a friend am I to not even know!! CONGRATS!! Welcome to clan of having 4!! Its so crazy but so worth it! I'm so excited your getting another boy! He'll be just as adorable as the other 3! And you'll probably get the same thing I do, 'they are all cookie cutters of each other'! It gets annoying but true, so what do ya do? Anyways, CONGRATS!!
And advice, lots of rasberry ice tea (helps flush water weight), water tons of it, and yummy popsicles! What day are you due? Jeffrey was born on the 13 and my bday is the 22nd!
I just found out you guys moved from our ward. I'm so sad to hear that! I wish we would have got to know each other better while you still lived nearby. You seem like a really fun and sweet girl. Good luck with your new ward, and that baby boy! Congrats!! Hopefully you'll still come to our girl's night out dinners.
Post a Comment