Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beautiful Spring Weekend!

We had a fun weekend with our Friends Dave and Shari here.
The weather was perfect!  On Saturday we took the kids on our favorite walk, Cress Creek.  Of course I forgot my camera, but it was beautiful.  Then we took the kids to the Museum of Idaho to see the Titanic Exhibit.  It was good, but I don't recommend taking anyone younger than 6 or 7.  Plus in all the crazy, I totally didn't read the sign that says NO PICTURES.  So here is the one picture I took before I got in trouble!  This picture is in front of a replica of what the Titanic looks like at the bottom of the sea.





3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

I hate that rule of no pics - I've never been in a museum like that, except art. :P Good for you getting a snapshot. :D

We haven't gone to this one yet, but we were thinking of taking the family on family night - why the age cap? Just because it's boring? (Couldn't be worse than the Egyptian one - Iris was so funny at that one. She said, "Geez Mom, they were sure into death!" LOL!)

Hope all is going well with the move!

Shan said...

I went to an art museum in New Mexico where everything was made out of paper mache & was really disappointed that no pictures were allowed.
I'm glad you're not afraid to bend the rules a little. Hope you're doing well. I miss you Jamie. ;)

Shari said...

Dang...look at those cute kids.
By the way, it was worth the picture!