Monday, December 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

I hope that you all had a GREAT Christmas
We had a fun time in Star Valley at my parent's home. Christmas Eve we
had a live Nativity preformed by my kids and my little sister. (Very small cast)



Christmas morning was a blast. Of course the best part is watching the kids. They are so great.
Everything Kezalee got she would say "Thank you so much! This is JUST what I wanted"
We had a great day surrounded by family. All of my siblings were there at one time during the day. Jodi and Bobby were only there via webcam, but we still got to see them!
Kent spoiled me with more Willow Tree figurines and lots of crafty stuff (he shopped at Porters!), I got him the XBOX 360 game he wanted (against my better judgement) and my parents got us a campchef! We had fun playing in ALL the snow we got. I love having a white Christmas. My family is the best and I am so grateful for all that Heavenly Father has blessed us with.


LET IT SNOW!!!!









5 comments:

Bon said...

Looks like Kent has the same idea as Beau with their bushy man beards!:) heehee....Beau says it is to keep him warm! But what am I chop liver..ha!

I am so glad you had a great Christmas1 Sounds like it was all so prefect and I am so glad you got spoiled!!:)

Jess and Jer said...

WOW!! I forget how much snow Star Valley gets, I too love white Christmas'. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Pirate Princess said...

Oh how darling! You know, I have always wanted to do the nativity like that, and my kids won't do it.

:P Looks like lots of fun!

The High Family- said...

You guys are the cutest family. We need to get together for a girls night, sound good?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jamie. Have extra fun in the snow for me. We'd better do something in March.