...Nine years of marriage to the love of my life.
Kent and I were set up on a blind date by his cousin who was dating my roommate. (They just celebrated their 9th anniversary!) Our first date was the movie "Dinosaurs" and dinner at Dennys. I remember the first time I saw him I thought he was way hot and so out of my league! Five minutes into the movie he leaned over and told me he forgot my name! I was sure that this would be our last date.. but the next day were were on a date again with a group of friends. Nine months later we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Now 9 years later, several career changes, 10 plus moves, and most importantly 4 kids I am still in love. The years have not always been easy, but I am glad that we have been in it together!
lOvE yA bAbE.
Kent and I were set up on a blind date by his cousin who was dating my roommate. (They just celebrated their 9th anniversary!) Our first date was the movie "Dinosaurs" and dinner at Dennys. I remember the first time I saw him I thought he was way hot and so out of my league! Five minutes into the movie he leaned over and told me he forgot my name! I was sure that this would be our last date.. but the next day were were on a date again with a group of friends. Nine months later we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Now 9 years later, several career changes, 10 plus moves, and most importantly 4 kids I am still in love. The years have not always been easy, but I am glad that we have been in it together!
lOvE yA bAbE.
The day after we got engaged
Wedding!
Honeymoon in Hawaii
2007
2008






5 comments:
Congrats on 9 years together! :) You guys look SO young in the first couple of pics. Hope you enjoyed your day together.
Congrats!! Time flies when you are having fun:) Mike and I will be married nine years in August. It seems Crazy to me that it has already been that long, when it feels like yesterday we were dating at good-ol-Ricks!
PS I love your blog it is so cute. I might have to get some pointers from you!
Jessica
I hope that you and your husband have many more enjoyable years together. You're a wonderful person Jamie.
You too are so cute! 9 years, how cool is that! lol
I think you're beautiful, preggers or no. How did I miss this post? I know I've been over here since this one was posted.... :S
Post a Comment