Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am a sucker....

...for a GIVEAWAY
DRAB TO FAB blog is one of my favorite blogs!
I already have them as a link under "crafties."
I am totally inspired by them and have even started frequenting the D.I. more, even though the Idaho Falls D.I. is NOT my favorite, and have recently found some good deals.
Thanks Girls!
Check our their blog and good luck to all!

3 comments:

Bon said...

First off....love the new blog layout! You have serious talent! Second, thanks for the shout out. When I am around we can go DI shopping together, cause I LURVE the IF DI. I always find goodies there.

Good luck to ya!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment! It made my day!

And keep coming back to Dang Gina, cause there are some AWESOME giveaways going down over the next 3 weeks that I am really excited about!

Also I have to say, I really hope that you don't with the Drab to Fab giveaway, because I REALLY want it! Like in a CRAZY way, I LOVE those girls blog! I would LOVE to see what the send and be the recipient, but if you win, and I don't promise to post what you get ok?!

Pirate Princess said...

Cool - I'll have to check it out since I hate DI in IF too, unless I'm going there to drop off stuff. :)

You'll have to tell me more about your craft blog!