Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ring out the old! Ring in the new!

New Years EVE
Unfortunately our original plan of going to Utah fell though when Kent and Aly came down with the flu. So new years eve was a quite night at home trying out our new SKOOKIE makers and watching a family favorite...
Rocketman!









New years DAY
As you can tell the girls and I had fun building our very own man of the snow!
We have received quite a bid of snow in the last few days. Later we took our kids to planet 51. It is getting harder and harder to go anywhere with 4 small kids, but it was fun to get out.






6 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Cute! We miss the snow!

Bon said...

How fun! Those look yummy too!

Pirate Princess said...

Look at that snowman! CUTE!!!

natalieandadam said...

Hey Jamie, my facebook isen't working but I was wondering, do you know how to take the shuffle off my play list on my blog? Thanks

The High Family- said...

Glad you told me about the new blog. Your kids are so big just from the last time I saw them. You look great and that cookie thing is amazing. I want one!

Camie Rae said...

Um yes. How much do I love the movie Rocketman? Oh I'm so glad you asked! A lot, okay? I LOVE that movie. I'm so happy to find someone who shares my weird sense of humor! PRACTICALLY the best movie ever!