Kezalee Turned 6 years old on the 15th.
She is such a sweet girl and we are so happy
that she is in our family.
She LOVES horses.
She is such a sweet girl and we are so happy
that she is in our family.
She LOVES horses.
So this year I attempted to make a birthday cake.
I mean an actual BIRTHDAY cake, not just a cake in a pan with some candles on it.
So she got a purple unicorn.
I love the internet.
I found a tutorial and a YUMMY recipe for butter cream frosting.
What do you think?
I mean an actual BIRTHDAY cake, not just a cake in a pan with some candles on it.
So she got a purple unicorn.
I love the internet.
I found a tutorial and a YUMMY recipe for butter cream frosting.
What do you think?
We had a party with a few of her cute little friends.
Way fun, WAY exhausting!
Way fun, WAY exhausting!
HaPPy BirTHdAY KezA!!!



3 comments:
You did a great job with that cake! Wish we still lived close. McKylla says "happy birthday Keza!"
Your cake is so cute, you'll have to help me with McKaylas next one!
No wonder Alex requested a unicorn cake for her birthday. You did an awesome job! Do you still have the link?
Post a Comment