Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary Babe!



Kent and I celebrated 8 years on Monday, February 16th! I can't believe how time flies. It has been an adventure to say the least and we never have a dull moment. Kent was so sweet and planned a night to Destinations Inn in the Athens room. We have stayed here before and it is such a fun place. He surprised me- Booked the room and got his sister to watch our kids. ( Thanks so much DeAun) After we dropped the kids off we went to Iggy's for dinner then enjoyed a kidless relaxing night to ourselves! Thanks babe, you are the best~ Love ya!


I have been trying to scan our wedding pictures??? Someone help me!

9 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

I love that place too! Sounds like a fun time!

Kristin said...

happy anniversary!!

Shan said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it was your 8th already.

The Tew Clan said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounded like it was a nice relaxing time away!

Bon said...

Happy anniversary! What a romantic way to spend it!! Good job Kent!

Hillery said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Curt and I were just talking today that our 9th is coming up! Isn't crazy how time flies when your married and all your time is consumed with your beautiful children! Ok so its crazy cuz we are chasing them around and they have more energy than we do, but still time flies! I wish Curt had more time to be romantic like Kent! Maybe I'll let him plan our 10th next year!

Pirate Princess said...

Awwww - ya'll r so cute!

Congrats on 8 yrs and still going! ;)

Betsy Sue said...

Congratulations on 8 years, that's amazing!!! You and your family look so cute and happy!!

The Big Sister said...

HEY JAMIE! I love it when someone posts on my blog and I get to discover theirs! I can't believe you have been married 8 years either...that makes me feel old- but then I guess when I look at my kids its impossible to deny!
I can help you scan your wedding pics... download picasa and it will be a piece of cake! Its free (its a google program) and you just use the import button at the top lefthand side of the screen and select your scanner-- voila!