
Just in case I didn't have enough to do... I now work at Apple Athletic Club. Kent wanted a membership and I didn't want to pay for one. So I am working at the Youth Activity Center
as a trade for a family membership. Apple has a lot to offer. Our kids have memberships and so they have unlimited access to the pool! I also get employee discount on all of the activities,
including swimming lessons. (Hooray) Kent is enjoying working out and I am taking advantage of the water aerobics. It is actually pretty fun- even if I am the YOUNGEST one there! My Chiropractor said if that it would be the best for my hip- or its a hip replacement by 40!
They are looking for more people to work in the YAC if you are interested.
3 comments:
how often do you have to work? can you bring the kids to work with you? i'm kinda interested so let me know:0)
I work 4 hours a week- and Yes you can bring your kids to work! The only downer is that the YAC is open 5-9p right now, so it takes up one night a week. They are also looking for someone to work one Saturday a month.
That is so cool. My mom did that for a while. It sure saves a lot of money. I wish we could work at our gym...it would save us $90 a month. It is one of those 24 hour gyms, but it is adult only and it isn't staffed 24-7, we use key cards to get in. It is pretty nice, for now. I'm glad you have a fun place for the whole family.
Post a Comment