Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Six kids- Seven and under!

Well I finally have surfaced after taking care of Shari's kids for 4 days. A TON of diapers later (it is amazing how many diapers 3 kids use) and lots of snacks later we are still here. We had a great time-but more importantly everyone is alive and well fed!  It just goes to show that it can be done.  It really wasn't that hard, I just learned that taking care of 6 small children FORCES you to have a schedule. I actually got a lot accomplished while they were here.  We even managed a trip to the library with all of us!  I am glad that I was able to help out such a good friend and now  I am looking forward to our weekend away!


                               
When Dave and Shari got back we took all the kids to Red Robin (eh-it was okay) Then took this picture when we got home.

Ethan-7 months 
Aly-19 months
Aaron-3 years
Kezalee- 5 years
Ashlyn- 5 years
Chandler- 7 years

4 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

lol - I can relate. When the twins were born our family looked like this:

Athena - 11
Venus - 9
Iris - 5
Orion - 2
Mercury - 2
and two newborn infants....

And I wonder why Redbeard didn't want anymore! ROFL!

The High Family- said...

AMAZING! I would not have been able to handle that many kids. I can barely handle the 3 I have. You totally deserve a vacation!

Bon said...

You are super mom! How nice of you to do that. They are lucky to have a friend like you. You are amazing!:)

Kristin said...

Standing ovation!!! Seriously, you are an awesome friend to do that:)