Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weddings, Graduations and Memorial fun!

We had a great weekend with my family! Ryan and Heather were married on the 22nd. They make a great couple and we are excited to have Heather in our family. She was a beautiful bride! (Ryan wasn't so bad either)




We also attended Seminary graduation for my brother Tyson. He gave a talk and all 3minutes of it were great. He is graduating from High School tomorrow and my parents are down to only 2 kids left! I forgot my camera and will have to get those pictures from my mom.

We spent the rest of the weekend on four wheelers as is Memorial weekend tradition! We had a blast.




5 comments:

The High Family- said...

Wow, you guys have been busy. I love your girls dresses at that wedding!

Bon said...

What a fun and busy weekend! You look beautiful! How are you feeling?

Kristin said...

Super fun! You guys have such a cute little family:)

Jess said...

I love that everyone was pretty in pink! I can't wait to see more pics of the wedding. We are sad we couldn't make the trip. It looks like you were busy!

Pirate Princess said...

The "pink" color caught my eye too... she IS a very beautiful bride. Love those pics of you and Kent - you look so happy! :D