Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Running With Angels

On the 16th of the month I went with some of my Sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law to Utah.  It was a fun girls weekend! Three of my SIL's and three of my neices ran in the 5k at Thanksgiving point. It is a great race called Running with Angels based on the book by Pamela Hansen.  If you need and inspiration to lose weight I know this book has helped a lot of people.  I haven't read the book but I have been to a fireside that she did and it was great.   We are all so pround of my Sister-in-law Lisa who turned 40 this year and ran her first race! She has lost a lot of weight over the last few months and looks awesome!  There were over 1000 racers! Crazy.  It was so much fun and I am proud of those that ran.   Next time hopefully I will be in shape enough to run (and not pregnant!).  I always have a great time with Kent's family and am so glad that they are in my life.





I didn't get a lot of pictures because my batteries died :(  but here are some pictures of the runners before the race and after.   Woot Woot!

No comments: