“Life may not be the party that we hoped for… But while we’re here, we should dance.”
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Baby Number 4
Well we thought we would let the Cat out of the bag. We are expecting baby number 4 in September. I am 16 weeks along. I had my first appointment today and everything is going great! Now all I have to do is endure the Summer heat, wish me luck!
Congratulations Jamie! I hope everything has been going well! Thanks for your good-luck wishes~the last few weeks of pregnancy are fun aren't they? Hope the summer heat isn't too bad for you :)
12 comments:
Congrats♥ Are you going to find out what you're having? That's so awesome!!
That's so awesome! Are you going to Rosemark? I noticed that Darla was your ultrasound tech. We love her! She's a funny lady. :) Congrats!!
YAH!!! How exciting! Please let me know if you need any help!
How fun! Hope everything goes great! Keep updating!
Glad thing are going well! That is such a cute picture. Call me if you need me to take your kids, so you can rest!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. Hopefully the summer won't be too hot for ya, I had 2 babies at the end of the summer.
Hey that's awesome! I am excited for you! Babies! Yay!
Ooooo!!! Congrats!!!! Keep us posted - at least summers are short up here! :)
Congrats! We are so happy for you and hope that you have a fabulous pregnancy!!
Congrats Jamie!! That is so exciting!! You are such an adorable mom! Good luck!
Congratulations Jamie! I hope everything has been going well! Thanks for your good-luck wishes~the last few weeks of pregnancy are fun aren't they? Hope the summer heat isn't too bad for you :)
Congrats Jamie! Your blog is really cute! And your pictures are awesome, I didn't know you were a photographer.
Post a Comment