Thursday, December 4, 2008

CHANDLER



I just wanted to with Chandler a Happy Birthday!  He turned 7 years old on the 3rd!  I can't believe he will be getting baptized next year.  He is such a sweet boy and had always been a big helper.  When  Chandler was born he only weighed 4 lbs 7 oz.  He has always been full of life and found ways to entertain himself.  When he was a toddler he was always getting into something.  (Rolls of tiolet paper, eggs, water)  He is a very sentimental child and loved to collect things.  He is really into science right now and learning about historyand ARMY  I am so happy to have Chandler in my life.  We love you!

IF you can guess what the cake is- you have a great imagination.



3 comments:

Bon said...

I hear ya on the summer warmth. Better yet, just move down my way and you get to enjoy it most all of the year! :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Pirate Princess said...

What would we do without our fun loving fellas huh? I'll get this posted tomorrow! :)

Germany? That sounds exciting!

Pirate Princess said...

I gave you a blog award on my blog! :)