Friday, August 1, 2008

Family! Family! Family!

Well, July is over and it was definitely our month for family! Adam and Natalie blessed Mckayla Dawn Baker at the beginning of the month. Ryan came home from his mission in Peru and Jodi came home from Germany in the middle of the month. Last but not least we had our Dance family camp out at Loristica!
We had so much fun spending time with both families. We have played hard, now it is time to get back to work!!


First are our pictures of our Bike ride to the top of Black Mountain the weekend Ryan talked in Church. There are also some pictures of the annual candy drop at the Freedom ball park.
I also posted pictures of our camping trip to Loristica. We had a blast and won the award for having the dirtiest children when we left! Kent has such a great family and I love spending time with them! I will also post pictures of the Swingin Tree, a family favorite when we are camping!


No comments: