Friday, August 22, 2008

Posted by Picasa

Yesterday was Chandlers first day of First Grade! He was up at 6:20 am up in my face saying "Mom! Wake up I am going to be late for school!" He has a teacher who has only been teaching for a couple of years and she seems nice. He had a good first day. (He did come home and teach Keza how to hold down all of your fingers but one!--He got a talkin to for that one:0) and now Kent is dead set that he will not be attending public school next year. I guess we will see.) Life just seems to keep passing us by!

1 comment:

Shinae said...

I'm glad that Chandler had a good first day. Yes, it's hard without our hubbies around, especially when they miss the first day of school. Poor McKylla was a little bit sad that dad missed it, but he was great and called her first thing in the morning. She's been getting up REAL early too! I hope you aren't going too crazy without Kent! How are you getting around without a car!?