I wanted to share some exciting news with everyone. Kent got an internship!! We are so very blessed and Grateful. It really happened unexpectedly and we know that Heavenly Father is watching out for us!
Kent is doing his internship for a small company in North Carolina. (Thanks to technology we don't have to move, he can do it from here.) A friend from school lives in NC and got an internship with Brash Media and they needed more interns so he gave them Kent's name! We are soo grateful to him. The company is making a game for the IPhone. It is not a paid internship but most companies will not hire without experience so it is a HUGE deal to get to work on a project. He will also have a game credit on his resume. The company has been great to work with so far and Kent has been getting good reviews on his work. If they like him there might be a possibility of a Job in the future! It would be great to get a job he can do while he finishes school. I am so proud of him and so grateful for all we have been blessed with.
I am still amazed by the world we live in today where a person can
attend a school in FLORIDA... have an internship in NORTH CAROLINA ...and live in IDAHO!
BTW- If you have no idea what I am talking about or didn't know Kent was in school you can read more HERE.
3 comments:
yay for the internship! i love it when things work out. :)
please add me when you go private - kmc.love@gmail.com
That is awesome news!!! We are SO happy for you guys. :) Way to go Kent (and Jamie for supporting him in everything he does)!
That's great! I hope the internship works out as well as mine did. :)
Please add me when you go private... shan@silverstar.com
Post a Comment