“Life may not be the party that we hoped for… But while we’re here, we should dance.”
Hey! I don't remember if I gave you my email or not...so here ya go! Camrae27@yahoo.com. Keep me in the loop!!
Don't foget me!!! emrolfe@gmail.com
I do not remember if I left you our email address, but its shinaefurgeson@gmail.com. :)
Here ya go. ashmmack@hotmail.com-Thanks Ashley High
I'm not sure If I already said I DO! I DO! so here's my emailsnydandr@yahoo.com
mmcquivey@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey! I don't remember if I gave you my email or not...so here ya go! Camrae27@yahoo.com. Keep me in the loop!!
Don't foget me!!! emrolfe@gmail.com
I do not remember if I left you our email address, but its shinaefurgeson@gmail.com. :)
Here ya go. ashmmack@hotmail.com-Thanks Ashley High
I'm not sure If I already said I DO! I DO! so here's my email
snydandr@yahoo.com
mmcquivey@hotmail.com
Post a Comment