Monday, March 15, 2010

Thoroughly Modern Millie

Have I ever told you how ridiculously talented my hubby's sisters are? .... all eight of them! I love them all and am so grateful to be in their family. One of his sister's in particular is lucky to show the whole of the small community where she lives one of her awesome talents! On Friday Kent and I went to Snake River High School's musical production of Thoroughly Modern Millie. So stinkin cute. Laurie has been the director of the drama dept. for a long time and she is sooo talented! Of course the play was cast with a few talented nieces and nephews as well. Thanks to my Mother-in-law for watching the three oldest kiddos so we could have a date night!

If you love musicals and do not know the story line...go rent this movie. It stars Julie Andrews and is one of my all time favorites. So here is to talented sister-in-laws and Date nights!

1 comment:

Bon said...

I do love musicals and I am not sure I have seen this one! I am definitely heading out to rent it!