“Life may not be the party that we hoped for… But while we’re here, we should dance.”
I would love to keep tabs on your adorable family :) malcomfamily@gmail.comJessica
shan@silverstar.com
shopgirlmama@gmail.com so want to keep in touch!
You better let me keep in touch. This is the only way I get to know what's up with your family. kara.robinson@gmail.com
Please add us to your list. If it isn't too much to ask. We love reading and getting updates!brittysue2@gmail.comps I married your cousin Dane Hepworth, so I hope that I'm not considered a creepy stalker!
Cute kids and cute blog! I'd love to be invited. :)abbyannis@gmail.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would love to keep tabs on your adorable family :) malcomfamily@gmail.com
Jessica
shan@silverstar.com
shopgirlmama@gmail.com so want to keep in touch!
You better let me keep in touch. This is the only way I get to know what's up with your family. kara.robinson@gmail.com
Please add us to your list. If it isn't too much to ask. We love reading and getting updates!
brittysue2@gmail.com
ps I married your cousin Dane Hepworth, so I hope that I'm not considered a creepy stalker!
Cute kids and cute blog! I'd love to be invited. :)
abbyannis@gmail.com
Post a Comment