Sleepovers...
What do you think about them? I had oodles of sleepovers when I was a kid and lots of fond memories from them. I had a great group of friends and we never got into any trouble. I always looked forward to having my future girls have the experience of sleep overs....That is until I got talking to my SIL. They have a no sleepover policy. They have lateovers- I think that this is a great idea. Then I read this article. No sleepovers for our family, but we do still allow cousin sleepovers within our family.
.
Tell me what you think about them.
3 comments:
We don't do them either. But I also feel like I will see as my girls get older. We do late overs too! I think better safe than sorry...is a good rule of thumb.I have read lots of articles and most of them reaffirm in my mind the no sleepover rule! But like I said, I think by judgement and also different situations it may depend in the future!
We have cousin and some friends. I have to know the parents(not just meet them). It is a very scary on who you trust with your kids. I remember my mom let me stay over and not even meet the parents. Different times.
I make exceptions to the rule when I know the family EXTREMELY well. I used to have an absolute NO policy, but I had some circumstances that changed my mind. So, there are a few "yeses", but for the most part, it is NO.
Merry Christmas, Jamie!
Post a Comment