Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas gifts!

So here are some fun, easy, inexpensive gifts to give to neighbors, teachers and family!
Thanks so much to Bonnie for her creativity and showing how to make these on her blog!

****First you take your favorite quote, pick a nice font and print it out
(I just used regular printer paper)

****Then you scrunch your paper up and then flatten back out

****Then spray it with this (purchased at Roberts with half off coupon!)
Design Master® Home Decor Stain 11 oz Honey



Meanwhile you need a frame! I found great deals on frames at Big Lots and also the DI.
I spray painted them black and then sanded the edges for a great look.

Put it all together and you have a fab gift!







Sorry the pictures aren't that great!



3 comments:

Joy McDaniel said...

Cute Cute

Bon said...

Love it! I did a post a few years a go on this too! Thanks!

Bon said...

I keep meaning to tell you I have a craft blog now too....

it is http://www.gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com

if you like ideas~ :)