So I have been reading a lot of blogs lately that have to do with couponing (is this even a word?) and how much you can save on your groceries. I am just wondering if anyone has experience with this and if it is even worth it to get into???? I have absolutely no idea how to get started and have only used a handful of coupons in my life. It would be great to save on groceries now that Kent is just going to school full time. Any advice?
3 comments:
I was totally against it since I thought it took a ton of time. Then I started doing it and now it is hard for me to pay full price for food. I read 2 blogs and decide what I think my fam would eat and if it is really a great deal or not. I would reccomend couponing. It has saved us a lot of money. It does take time, but you don't have to get every deal. I just get what we will eat. I am all about saving a few bucks, who isn't?! Let me know if you need any help.
We wondered the same thing. We get 5 HJ on Sunday since that is the one that has the coupons in it. We only cut out the coupons that we use. (& by we I mean Wynn) Then he co-ordinates with the sales. He has got unbelieveable deals with the coupons. I know there is a couple sites he gets on that helps him with the coordination, but I'm not sure what they are. SOOOOOOO worth it.
We cut them out & put them in a binder in the baseball card plastics in catagories. Then you know where they are when you get to the store.
Yes! My best friend is extremely into "couponing." She even has a blog where she posts all the hot deals she finds (shoppers-sherlock.blogspot.com) . She is amazing. She gets tons of stuff for free or next to nothing, by matching coupons with sales. She is trying to teach me, but I have to admit I need a lot of teaching. There are always great deals and freebies on her blog. If you want to get into using coupons you should check it out. By the way congrats on your new baby boy! He's a doll and your family photos are great!
Post a Comment