Friday, August 21, 2009

August




I can't believe how August has flown by! The above picture is how I started out the month. I had my 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe it has been so long. I really didn't want to go, but couldn't come up with a good enough excuse to stay home. I ended up having a good time and seeing some friends that I haven't seen in years. I wish that more of the goup that I ran around with could have come, but it was fun to see those that I did!

The rest of the month has been busy with another session of swimming lessons and then getting ready for school. Along with all of this I have pretty much gotten everything ready for the baby. I just hope that he doesn't like it too much in there and decides to go full term. I am too use to having pre-term babies. I will go crazy if I have 3 more weeks!

1 comment:

Shan said...

I'm glad that you decided to come to the reunion. It was good to see you again in person.