Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference

I just love General Conference. The talks always seem to be directed to me! I love President Monson and his spirit. I know that he truly is a prophet of God. The talk that he gave about enjoying life where we are now was what I needed to hear. It can be hard when you are surrounded by dirty diapers, fighting kids and bills to take the time to enjoy life . I must admit that one of my favorites is Elder Bednar. I am sure it is because of my days at Ricks college. I love his messages and the way that he presents. I loved his talk about prayer, it is something that I really need to work on. My kids were fairly good (minimal fighting and running around) and I felt the spirit all weekend.

*Side note- I painted the girls room purple during the Saturday afternoon session and I love it!

2 comments:

Bon said...

I loved conference so much too! I really needed a boost and motivator! Thank goodness for the gospel...I would be soooo lost without it!!:)

Love the pictures below of the kiddos and can't wait to see pictures of the girls room!

Pirate Princess said...

Purple? Purple is associated with:
CREATIVITY, WISDOM, INSPIRATION

Physical effects:
Suppresses appetite, provides a peaceful environment, relieves tension, and is good for migraines. Promotes inner strength, wisdom, kindness, artistic talent and creativity.

I love purple. :)

Your pics of the kids are just darling!