Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Climbing

Our family had a great time this weekend in Logan. We always have so much fun with our friends, the Willis Family! Our kids are so funny together! Shari is my best friend. We are so complete opposites, but I don't know what I would do without her! She is always there for me. We even stayed for church so I could see Shari give her lesson in R.S. and it was so great. We survived Sacrament meeting with all the kids so now we know anything is possible!

We missed the boat for our annual climb up Logan Canyon,(darn snow!) so we headed to the rock climbing gym. I have never climbed in a gym before-but I loved it! I thought it was easier than the rock and was glad to be in the warmth!( I was freezing all weekend!) I ran out to the car to get my camera and the batteries were dead. :0( I am sure it is for the best because no pics of the view from the ground are good pics. (3 kids kills your figure!)

So despite 10 people( 6 kids, 6 years old and younger) in a very small 2 bedroom house for 3 days,we had a blast!

PLUS- I got to see my wonderful friend from High School, Kristen! I loved seeing her. She is one of the cutest people I know and miss that we do not get to hang out anymore. Her baby girl is so adorable! I miss you Kristen!!

Now we are home, Kent is in Spokane on another trip and we all have a cold. Back to reality! :0)

5 comments:

Bon said...

Glad you had a fun trip! I am sure it was a nice break!:)

Robinson Family said...

Hey, it is so good to hear from you!! It looks like you guys are doing well and your kids are so cute!

Pirate Princess said...

Russ loves rock climbing in those places too - I've never done it.

Sounds like you had a great trip! Throw together a homemade chicken noodle soup with lotsa garlic and oregano - bye-bye colds! :)

Kristen, Ryan and Emma said...

I am so glad that I got to see you too! It was fun to be able to hang out with you again. Your kids are adorable. I love your blog too. Where did you get that background? It would be great to see you again at Christmas time.

Jess said...

I love indoor climbing. It feels much more safe. It seems like Kent is gone a lot. I don't like it when my hunny is gone and I think it would be even harder with kids. I guess it is nice to have friends for adult interaction.