Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lagoon: FUN IN THE SUN

This year we skipped our usual 4th of July tradition going to the Idaho Falls fireworks show to go to Utah and take our kids to their first amusement park experience. We spent the weekend with Kent's awesome sister Lisa who lives in Layton. We had a fun BBQ on the 4th with her and Kent's other sister Kara and her family.


July 5,2011 *ORANGE DAY*
We had so much fun at Lagoon. The weather was perfect the first day and for the first 2 or 3 hours we didn't even wait in lines. Our kids had a blast. Our good friends the Willis' came with us. I was a lame-o and didn't get much pictures and what I did get was only with my phone. But lets be honest, when you are in an amusement park trying to not lose 4 small children, pictures are the last thing on your mind. I was also a crazy mom and we were color coded. We did get quite a few looks.







July 6th,2011 * GREEN DAY*
We decided to take advantage of the deal Lagoon was doing for back to back days.
The second day we were a little more exhausted, but we still had fun. It was hotter so we spend a little time at Lagoona Beach, but I have to say we were not that impressed. The kids loved the rides but I was surprised how my equilibrium has changed as an adult. I still loved the roller coasters but it took me a lot longer to bounce back. So my favorite ride? The ladybug in kiddy land. No joke! It was a blast :)
I love my little family and can't wait for another fun day away!


No comments: