A few sundays ago Aly gave her first talk in Primary as a Sunbeam.
She was so cute made me so proud.
To make it fun and short I just took something I already had at home and she recited this primary song.
To make it fun and short I just took something I already had at home and she recited this primary song.
I love mother she loves me, we love father yes siree.
He loves us and so you see we are a happy family.
He loves us and so you see we are a happy family.
I love Chandler he loves me, we love Keza yes siree.
She loves us and so you see we are a happy family.
My family loves Aly that is Me, we love Deegan yessiree.
He loves us and so you see, we are a happy family!
He loves us and so you see, we are a happy family!




1 comment:
Oh Jamie you picture blocks are so cute,(if you get bored I know someone who would love that:) did you get the idea off Howdoesshe? I love Aly's talk too, you are so creative, wish we lived closer so you could rub off on me!!!
Post a Comment