Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Strengthening Marriage

I debated about posting this but I wanted to share two sites that I have stumbled across!
The first one is LOVE ACTUALLY- It is a great resource for fun dating ideas and adding a little spice in your marriage.  It has a great christmas idea for all of us wives to give our husbands!
 Check it out here.

The second is a website I found on The Marry Blogger where they have a list of nominated "Top Marriage Blogs" that you can vote for. It is LDS MARRIAGE BED.  I read a few articles and they are very well written on intimacy in Marriage.  
It is found here.

Just some blogs that I felt were too good to keep to myself!
Please know that these are both INTIMATE in nature!!!  I warned you. :0)


1 comment:

Camie Rae said...

That is so funny!! A group of friends and I are making The 12 Lays together! I LOVE that blog and the idea! So fun!!