So I gotta admit, Halloween is not my favorite holiday.
But this year was a BLAST!
Kent and I hosted an Halloween Murder, mystery party.
I have never been to a Halloween party, let alone hosted one and we had so much fun! It was 80s themed and I had a lot of fun dressing up. I think we will do it again next year~
The BEST part? NO KIDS!!! :)
But this year was a BLAST!
Kent and I hosted an Halloween Murder, mystery party.
I have never been to a Halloween party, let alone hosted one and we had so much fun! It was 80s themed and I had a lot of fun dressing up. I think we will do it again next year~
The BEST part? NO KIDS!!! :)


I must also say that I LOVE trunk-or-treating. Especially since it makes it much easier to please the kids! One stop shopping. NO dragging kids door-to-door. So we went to the park for the community party. Chandler was a storm trooper with Deegan as his commander-Darth Vader. Then Kezalee was a cat and Aly was a bunny. Sooo cute! I am not sure, but my attitude towards Halloween might be changing!




No comments:
Post a Comment