Thursday, June 3, 2010

Busy!

I just say CRAZY has been my life. Since April I have been going non-stop! I finally finished Realtor School... we are all glad that it is over! I was able to take my test last Saturday and PASSED! Hooray for me! Let me just tell you that this test was a doosy and after 2 1/2 hours I was sure that I failed! ... Really is was only with Heavenly Fathers help that I did pass because I didn't get to study like I needed. So why didn't I study you ask? Well, Kent was in bed for 5 (yes, five) days with a terrible case of Strep Throat. So my test was on the back burner while I took care of a sick hubby. And as luck would have it the kids were done with school, so no break there! He is finally starting to feel better now that the anti-biotic is kicking in.
(Side note: I just wanted to journal that we are SO blessed and that Heavenly Father loves us! It took 3 1/2 days of deathly sickness before we went into the doctor. Why? Because we have NO insurance. So we put if off as long as we could. Sunday was the day that we decided to go in and so our family Dr. was out of the office. We choose a community clinic and went in thinking that they are going to charge us an arm and a leg. -and trust me we have no spare arms or legs right now- so they tell us that we have to pay at the time of our visit (no billing) because we have never been there before and we don't have insurance. A regular office visit is $100 plus any tests or x-rays, etc. Anyways, long story short... we sign up for their "prefered customer card"(can you believe clinics have these?) get a 10% discount, a free strep test and the Dr. that we saw gave us a discounted office visit. Our grand total?... $52. Yes, we are blessed)

Well- back to our crazy lives. All of this throw in a quick trip to Nauvoo (which I will post about soon) end of school activities and my life has been crazy!!!

Check back soon for pictures and summer fun.

2 comments:

Abby Annis said...

Congrats on finishing! That's awesome. Glad your hubby's doing better too and that you got such a smokin' deal on your doctor visit! :)

Pirate Princess said...

WOW - talk about being in the pressure cooker! Glad it's all starting to iron out for ya! =)