Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holidays!

Well as you can see I am behind in my blogging- to say the least! Along with being HORRIBLE at taking pictures. I have not gotten pictures of any of our recent events. Kent's school is going great, but takes up way more time than I could have ever imagined!

For HALLOWEEN I ended up taking all four kids to the school carnival and trick-or-treating by myself because Kent had a big project due that weekend. We had lots of fun and the kids were actually really good for me. The kids looked cute- of course! Chandler was GI Joe, Kezalee was a witch, Aly was Eeyore and Deegan had a cute Halloween onesie. All-in-all we had a great time.

This past week we had a great time at my parents house for THANKSGIVING. The kids had a whole week off of school so on Tuesday we headed over to the Valley. Of course Kent had projects to do so he didn't come until Thursday morning. Tuesday and Wednesday I had a fun day crafting with my SILs. We made super cute bows for the girls hair and cute aprons to help with our culinary talents! -I wish we would have gotten a picture of us all! :(
Thursday was a day filled with yummy food and lots of family. I love being with my family!





Friday my brother Tyson got his mission call. He is going to the
Lansing, Michigan mission---Spanish speaking
We are excited for him. Now all three brothers that have gone on missions will speak Spanish. I am so thankful for all that I have been given and this holiday season. I can't wait for Christmas and hope that Kent gets a break from school!

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

I never would have dreamed that Kent's schooling would be so tough - time wise, that is. I hope all goes well for him! Sounds like you're rolling your shoulders back and getting things done anyway - way to go! :)

Congrats on your brother's mission call - so exciting!