Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


















The kids had a great Halloween. We drove to Pingree and went to the Carnival at the Jr. High. Kent's nephews from Las Vegas were up and did a magic show. It was great. Chandler was GI Joe, Keza was a Princess and Aly was a Ladybug!

6 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Oh sosososososo CUTE!!!

:D

Shinae said...

The kids look so cute! Glad you guys had a good time. :)

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Your kids are so cute! They are so big!

Bon said...

They all look so cute in their costumes! Hope you had a great Halloween and got some yummy treats by digging in their bags..hahah...did I just say that? That is what I do...I am sooo bad!

Jess said...

Keza sure looks grown up when she is all done up for halloween. Then again I think the last time I saw her she was a toddler. Cute costumes. I think every boy wants to have a costume like Chandler's.

Pirate Princess said...

Rexburg DI is the place to go - I don't like the Idaho Falls one. I guess it's because of all the college kids up there - they have much nicer stuff.

The $4 bag of clothes, $3 shower curtain, sheets, and .25 cent paperbacks were all bought at the City of Refuge place across from the IF DI. It's not my favorite place to go (it's kinda dirty) but you can always wash everything you get, and you can't beat the prices, even at DI.

There's other shops Russ goes to - really he's the one to talk to! I was just along for the ride Saturday - it was fun!

Nice to see you today. :)